Thursday, July 8, 2010

a touch of red

my two dear friends got married this past weekend in paola kansas. the wedding photos haven't been released yet, but here is a shot of their engagement photos.
so beautiful.

[caption id="attachment_478" align="aligncenter" width="376" caption="nick & katie, photography by the smiley face collective."][/caption]

the ceremony  & aisle set up was extremely unique because the alter was placed in the center of the room, with chairs surrounding the couple & respective bridal party + groomsmen.

i added a little pop to my sports coat. remember those little felt flowers i made & attached to headbands. yeah, i had one of those little guys laying around. with the slip of a gold safety pin. the red flower added a nice dandy touch to compliment my strip of red in my fedora.

2 comments:

  1. one of my oldest dear mentors is in the smiley face collective. great stuff. great people. they are going to be huge next wedding scene. p.s. your hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were so great at the wedding. & i totally recognized them before. i think i remember you telling me about them, also.

    ReplyDelete