Thursday, June 10, 2010

diy: string tree wall mural

Maybe it's my nostalgic love for agrarian societies that I never experienced as a child as an oppressed suburban middle-class white boy, or my half-hearted allure for the idea of the outdoors to reclaim the remnants of alpha-type masculinity, but I love trees.

Check this apartment therapy hack via re-nest:
How to Make a String Tree Wall Mural

It looks fairly easy to make & I have a rich avocado green wall, a little darker than theirs, to work with.

Just promise me I'll never get a tree tattoo, instead let me channel my appetite through artwork of trees and the like.

3 comments:

  1. "Maybe it’s my nostalgic love for agrarian societies that I never experienced as a child as an oppressed suburban middle-class white boy, or my half-hearted allure for the idea of the outdoors to reclaim the remnants of alpha-type masculinity,"
    HILARIOUS. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Maybe it’s my nostalgic love for agrarian societies that I never experienced as a child as an oppressed suburban middle-class white boy, or my half-hearted allure for the idea of the outdoors to reclaim the remnants of alpha-type masculinity,”HILARIOUS. i love it.
    +1

    ReplyDelete