Tuesday, August 18, 2009

diy picture frame photograph collage

IMG_0096 I snapped this bad boy on highway 40 in Colorado & blew it up to a fairly large size. However, I got back this week from Kansas City & Minnesota to find that I left the window open in the breakfast nook to find it had been watered.

Sophia & I cut it up anyway and started matting on the ragtag group of picture frames that I collected at a garage sale in Columbia. I'm pretty sure they were free or sitting in the nickel bin.

We used cardboard boxes that we found at 1605. I hope that was okay. We found them in the house broken down & ready to be trashed. (thanks girls!). A little masking tape, scissors, & some nails. Voila!

IMG_0098


IMG_0097



They are for sure water-speckled/stained, but it looks fun anyway. Now, I need to find some lumber to create a faux-headboard.

1 comment: