Wednesday, October 14, 2009

diy: crochet slouchy beanie w/ flower

i crocheted my first flower onto a beanie. a slouchy beanie. so far mike & doug have been wearing it around the house, however, it needs a real home. is this etsy worthy?

IMG_0141 i love the soft colors of this hat. and it took me probably 4 hours total to make this. yeah, i bring my crochet hook and yarn to church. i can cook through a hat & listen. boom.  but seriously, if you would wear it. let me know. *cough*

eat your heart out anthro & urbn.

3 comments:

  1. give it to meeeeee! i'll stuff my dreads into it. my birthday was last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll totally wear it. i'll advertise in Arkansas. College girls will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one!!! I love this hat. How can I get one?

    ReplyDelete