Friday, November 19, 2010

one white rabbit please

yesterday, my mom asked me what i wanted for christmas.
to which i replied, "a car. duh."
vw rabbit, very nice.

she declined & told me to buy one myself, like any reasonable mother would say to their son who has a full-time job.
alas, i dragged her to dick's sporting goods to show her what i wanted to get her:
women's patagonia re-tool full zip $

and while i was at it, i showed her what i wanted if she wanted to disappoint me...yanno...by not getting me a new car.
men's down sweater $
i know, i don't really need any more fratagonia gear. i'd rather have a car payment knocked out or maybe even a couple months of my student loans paid off. however, mom is hell bent on watching me unwrap a gift that i already knew i was getting.
oh the woes of being a suburban middle-class post-college middle child living back at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment