Wednesday, December 1, 2010

gift ideas: journals

i never liked journaling, yet i still find myself looking in the planners & journals section.
i figure, if it looks cool, maybe i'll use it.
yet, to no avail the decorated book will gets tossed on my bookshelf again after a month of toting it around, acting like i've got important things to write down at any moment.

for your corky friend:
cork journal $15 (repost from seesaw)
why not? i love cork ever since i saw my friend bethany's iphone case
for the explorer:
field notes $10 for 3 from needsupply
these may be a bit overplayed, but they're functional
for the flippant:
keel's simple diary from anthro $15.
my friend addison uses this, and rather frequently i might add
for the flower child:
floral deer $8 from urban
this was the only cute one from urban, honest.
for the nerd:
pac-man journal $20 from amazon
the journal is actually yellow, like bright obnoxious i love yellow.
for the dedicated planner:
5 year diary $25 from blackbird
this is really daunting for me.
for now, i'll just stick with my moleskine planner notebook. planner & notebook all in one. boom
moleskine weekly notebook planner 

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, I just found your new URL from Seth's blog. I love this post and I appreciate the shout out. I wish I journaled more, or I would totally buy that beautiful cork journal.

    ReplyDelete